1. The last single-player game you played:
Final Fantasy VII (PS1 port on Vita)
2. The last multiplayer game you played:
Very first Super Mario with my wife ❤️❤️
3. A game you’ve played through multiple times:
I meeaaan I have played through FFVII a bunch of times because I’m just persistently obsessed but just to shake it up- Salt and Sanctuary!
4. A game in your favorite genre:
I’m not even sure what my favorite genre even is…probably RPGs in general. I also appreciate RPGs with a little bit of puzzle box / dungeon crawling. And I’ve been playing a crap ton of action RPGs with a crazy maze Metroidvania thing going. Or just distinctive dungeon-design in general.
Let’s go with…Chrono Trigger?
5. A game in your backlog:
The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile
6. The game you’ve put the most hours into:
Outside of Final Fantasy in general, it’s gotta be Bloodborne. All the trophies and everything ^^
7. A game you’ve never finished:
Rise of The Tomb Raider (fingers crossed for getting that off the list soon)
8. A game in third person:
Most of what I play? Let’s say Diablo
9. A game in first person:
Sacrifices Must Be Made! Review forthcoming!!!!
10. A game you’ve replayed:
Final Fantasy VII Remake ^^
11. A game you play to relax:
Other than my PS1 FFVII port…almost any Pokémon game. LoZ: Ocarina of Time also helps me wind down.
12. A game that gets you excited:
Vigil: The Longest Night
13. A game from your favorite developers:
I don’t know if I have a specific favorite? I would love for Ska Studios to do something new sometime soon.
14. Your favorite indie game:
Salt and Sanctuary (speaking of ❤️)
15. Your favorite AAA game:
16. Your favorite board game:
17. Your favorite multiplayer game:
Hehe…Bloodborne…the PS4 port of the original Dark Souls also gets way more fun with partners
18. Your favorite single-player game:
19. Your favorite game series:
20. Your favorite game from childhood:
First NES Zelda game!
21. An overrated game:
22. An underrated game:
The Space Between
23. Your guilty pleasure game:
World of Final Fantasy. It’s an utterly barefaced Pokémon clone but it does things that a lot of monster hunter games don’t, like interacting with multiple monsters in your party simultaneously without feeling cluttered.
24. A game based on a movie:
Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers: The Movie! (Yes that is also a review currently in the works)
25. A game with an awesome soundtrack:
Silent Hill 4
26. A game with awesome artwork:
27. A game with awesome voice acting:
28. A game best played with a controller:
29. A game best played with mouse and keyboard:
30. An upcoming game you’re excited for:
Hollow Knight: Silksong